Today's adults over 55 -
- Possess valuable life experiences that can
benefit younger believers
- Can be examples of God's sustaining grace
through the hardships and trails of life's
- Can be a source of encouragement and
support to each other as they face physical
and emotional trials
At FBC Vicksburg, we seek to minister to our Senior Adults through information/educational programs specifically formulated to meet their needs, yet also offer times of fun, fellowship, travel and ministry opportunities.
- Lunch Brunch - Meets on the first
Thursday on alternate months beginning
with March. Seniors meet at Shoney's
Restaurant at 11:00 a.m., eat the Buffett and
enjoy a great time of fellowship.
- Joy Fellowship - Meets on the first
Thursday on specified dates at 11:00 a.m.
for fellowship at FBC Vicksburg in the
Family Life Center. Lunch is at noon and a
program begins at 12:30 p.m. Please bring
$5.00 for a catered meal.
- Seminars and Retreats- These are
planned during the year which offer tips
on driving, health needs, support groups,
home health, legal helps, etc.
- Senior Adult Christmas Lunch - Held the
first week of December each year. The is a
great time for all our senior adults to come
together in fellowship and enjoy a
wonderful meal with a special guest
- Day Trips, Over-Night Trips - Planned
throughout the year. Call 601-636-8941 for
further information or to sign up.
For more information, contact the church office at email@example.com